A really important answer for my readers!

 

I try within my recent posts (written not in 2021, but much older) to follow and share on this blog the knowledge, intel, news, explanations and all which is released by Cobra on his personal blog linked to other newer posts. So, I will share the English version first in the posts, than the translation in Romanian language.


It may be seen as a chaotic hub of news but I will intercalate all links of the older posts in the newer posts translations from The Portal blog. And the sequence of appearance of these older posts, normally dated with current dates, may be somehow strange. I am aware about the fact that is too much sometime to understand and digest and make the links between new and old posts, as Cobra is writing always so much intel, but finally, you will be happy to connect the dots, in your memory and mind will be an accurate image of the history from 2012 until now in 2021, being so happy and feeling so much gratitude to have a never ending fountain of news and wisdom from this unique and wonderful person, being of LIGHT!

Comments